Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Who can become a member of Town & Country Credit Union?
Town & Country Credit Union membership is open to anyone that lives, works, or worships in the following counties: Shelby, Pottawattamie Cass, Audubon, Harrison, Crawford, and Carroll.
How can I contact Town & Country Credit Union?
Telephone: 712-755-3881(Harlan) 712-307-6881 (Avoca)
Fax: 712-307-6883 (Avoca), 712-755-5536 (Harlan)
Location & Hours
When will my check be available in my account after using Remote Deposit?
Remote deposits are checked several times throughout the day Monday – Friday during credit union business hours.
What times do Mastercard Debit Card balances update?
Debit card balances update every odd hour.
7:00AM, 9:00AM, 11:00AM, 1:00PM, 3:00PM, 5:00PM, 7:00PM, 9:00PM, 11:00PM
Download the Brella app to monitor your account.
Can I change my debit card limits?
Yes. Please contact the credit union and speak to a member service representative to increase your daily limits. 712-755-3881(Harlan) or 712-307-6881(Avoca)
What should I do if I’m traveling and planning to use my debit and credit card?
Contact the credit union and let a member service representative know the dates you’ll be traveling and where you’re traveling to. The MSR will update your debit card to avoid a potential fraud block.
Can I change my PIN number on my debit card?
Yes. Contact the credit union for information on changing your PIN number.
Can I skip a payment on my loan?
Skip pays are offered to members with consumer loans. A member can skip 1 payment per rolling 12 months and 2 payments maximum over the life of the loan. Contact a loan officer for more information or to start the skip payment process. A skip pay has a fee of $30.
What do I do if I lock myself out of online banking?
Contact the credit union and a member service representative can unlock your account.
How do I enroll in online banking?
What should I do with my check after using Remote Deposit?
Store original paper checks for at least 90 days in a safe location. After 90 days, destroy the paper checks.
What do I do if I suspect fraud on my debit card?
Contact the credit union right away at 712-755-3881(Harlan) or 712-307-6881(Avoca)
What is Town & Country’s routing number?
Are my funds insured at Town & Country Credit Union?
Yes. Deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a government agency.
What do I write on the back of my Remote Deposit check?
Sign your name, write “Remote deposit TCCU” and check the box for remote deposit only.