Online Banking Set Up
Initial sign-up must be done on a desktop or laptop computer. After initial sign-up, the computer log in and mobile banking log in will be the same.
Prior to signing up, please be sure Town & Country has your email on file and you know your member number. Your member number will be used as your username.
- Go to https://towncountrycu.com/
- Click “Enroll Now” on the top, right hand side of the webpage
- Enter your personal information. Your User ID is your member number.
- Select the box “I acknowledge and agree I have read the terms of HB Disclosure” and click “Sign Up”
- A temporary password will be sent to your email and you will be redirected to the log in page.
- Enter your User ID and hit “Enter”
- Enter the password sent to your email and hit “Enter”
- You will be prompted to change your password. Enter in the password sent to your email and then select a new password. Your new password must contain an uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, and a special character.
- You will then be prompted to choose your security questions and confidence word. Please choose ones you will remember easily.
- Once you’ve filled in your security questions and confidence word, select “Sign Up”
- You will then be directed to your online banking account homepage.
If you have questions, please contact the credit union. 712-755-3881 or 712-307-6881.
When downloading the mobile app, watch for the Town & Country Credit Union logo.