Skip to main content

Switch Kit

Change is Good.

Switch your accounts to Town & Country Credit Union in 3 easy steps!

Town & Country Credit Union has made moving your accounts fast and convenient with our Switch Kit. All of the letters and forms you will need to make this transition as easy as possible are provided here. Just print and mail the letters to the appropriate companies and/or individuals.

3 Easy Steps to Switch

  1. Open a membership account. You can apply online or you can download a print membership application and bring it to any of our branch locations.
  2. Download and mail all the necessary forms below and print the checklist to mark your progress.
  3. Close your account at your old financial institution. Verify that all checks, card transaction, and scheduled bill payments have cleared your old checking account.

Switch Kit Checklist

Print the checklist
Check off boxes on printed copy as you complete items.

Direct Deposit Change Request

Send written notices to companies with which you have direct deposit (employer, government deposits, pension, transfers from other financial institutions, investment dividends, child support or court-issued deposits, etc.) notifying them that you want to switch your direct deposits to your new account at Town & Country Credit Union Credit Union.

Direct Deposit Authorization

Send written notice to set up direct deposits with any new companies or individuals.

To change Social Security deposits, visit:

Or call the Social Security Administration at:
1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778)

Town & Country Credit Union Routing/Transit number: 304977677

Request to Cancel Automatic Payments

Send written notices to companies who automatically take payments from your checking account (utilities, mortgage, insurance, brokerage, credit cards, internet service providers, transfers to other banks, child support or court issued payments, etc.) notifying them that you are closing the account.

Request to Change Automatic Payments

Send this form to companies notifying them that you want to transfer existing automatic payments from your previous financial institution to Town & Country Credit Union.

Verify that your direct deposits and automatic payments have begun posting to your new Town & Country Credit Union account.

Account Closing Request

Send written notice to your old financial institution informing them you are closing your account.

Adobe Reader

To view and print these documents you need Adobe Reader. If you do not already have this free plug-in for your browser, please download and install it by clicking the link ​below

Download Adobe Reader