Make Your Dreams Come True HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT
After all the years of paying for your dream home, now it’s time to let your home pay for your dreams. With a Home Equity Line from Town & Country Credit Union, you can get the money you need to take a vacation, consolidate your high interest credit cards, make home improvements, or pay for college tuition.
Benefits of a Home Equity Line of Credit Include:
- Offers a competitive variable interest rate
- Available credit is restored as you make payments
- Funds are easily accessible
Here is a list of items that may be required for a Home Equity Line of Credit closing:
- Current pay stub. If self-employed, 2 years tax returns
- Warranty Deed (showing legal description)
- Payoff Statement, if refinancing from another financial institution (if applicable)
- Copy of home owners insurance
- Document showing current balance of mortgage
- Apply online 24/7,
- Apply over the phone at 712-235-5555
- Apply in person at any Town & Country Credit Union Branch Location
*Closing cost fees apply. Qualification is based on an assessment of membership eligibility, individual creditworthiness, value of property and our underwriting standards.
Program, terms, conditions and rates are subject to change without further notice. Loans are subject to credit review and approval. Members are required to have a minimum of a $5 Share Account.